10 people poisoned after eating jellyfish in Thua Thien-Hue

In the last one month, 10 people have been hospitalized with food poisoning after eating jellyfish in Quang Dien District in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue.

Tran Oanh of Sia town was brought to the local general hospital May 12 exhausted and dehydrated after massive bouts of vomiting.

It is not known what species of jellyfish he and the others consumed, but many are venomous.
It is now breeding season for jellyfish.

By Van Thang - Translated by Uyen Phuong

Other news