Vietnamese woman dies after eating bizarre sea snail

A 26-year-old woman in the south-central province of Binh Dinh died just four hours after eating a strange sea snail, affirmed Deputy Director of Bong Son General Hospital Dr. Tran Quoc on July 11th.

Vietnamese woman dies after eating bizarre sea snail

The woman experienced vomiting, breathing with difficulty, and numb limbs and a stiff mouth after eating sea snail and died on the way to large hospital for emergency.
Dr. Viet said the hospital admitted the woman who is a local primary teacher on July 10th when she was suffering breathing problem and numb limbs. Since the infirmary has no blood transfusion machine; subsequently, it transferred her to other large hospital for emergency on the night.
However, she died on the way.

By NGOC OAI - Translated by UYEN PHUONG

Other news

Most view

deputy head of the Vietnam-German Hospital’s Emergency ward Dr. Le Viet Khanh at July 19 press brief (Photo: SGGP)

Eight-month-old baby dies after dog attack

An infant was hospitalized in critical condition and later died from an attack of a Tibetan Mastiff, confirmed deputy head of the Vietnam-German Hospital’s Emergency ward Dr. Le Viet Khanh at July 19 press brief.