A fire occurred at an electricity appliance shop in Tan Phu district of Ho Chi Minh City, on the early morning of June 10, claiming four lives.
|The fire's scene is being blockaded (Source: VNA)|
According to Director of the city’s Police Department of Fire Fighting and Prevention Le Tan Buu, the fire broke out at around 4am in the house at No.423, Luy Ban Bich street.
There were five people inside the house at that time, one of whom luckily escaped from the fire.
Investigation into the accident is underway.