Man burnt because mobile phone blasts while charging

A young man in the central province of Quang Tri was seriously burnt because the explosion of his smart phone startled him, he accidentally spilled boiling water on his leg and sprayed it on to his body.

The man is being treated in the hospital ( photo: SGGP)

The man is being treated in the hospital ( photo: SGGP)

The Burn- Surgery Department of the General Hospital yesterday announced to admit a serious case of burnt because of phone explosion.
According to relatives of the 25-year-old man in Ta Long Commune, his smartphone exploded while he was using it to play game at the time it was put on charge.
The blast panicked him a lot. As a result, he accidentally spilled boiling water on his leg and sprayed it on to his body.
Presently, he is stable.

By NGUYEN HOANG - Translated by ANH QUAN

Other news