Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper’ s representative office in the Mekong Delta is located on the main highway that connects the Can Tho city to An Giang and Kien Giang Provinces at 49 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, An Thoi Ward, Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City. It is about ten minutes by motorbike from the city center.
- Gross floor area: 2,500 sq. meters
- Floor area: 400 sq. meters
- Modern design, constructed from high-quality materials
- Large parking lot for automobiles and motorbikes.
- Separate transformer station and standby electric generators ensuring an uninterrupted power supply
- Central air conditioning system
- Subscribed ADSL, telephone lines, and cable television cables available
- Safely guarded by modern security camera systems and teams of professional security guards
- Custodians/ sanitary workers available for each office
- Each story of the building has its own fire alarm system monitored and controlled by the central system.
- Central garbage collection system
The building is in the final stages of construction, and is scheduled to be fully operational in November 2007. At present, over 50 percent of the total area of the building has been leased out; available now are vacant rooms on stories 3, 4, and 5 with rental fees from between US $10 to US $12 per sq. meter per month, depending on location.
The terrace can be leased to run a restaurant or cafeteria where customers can enjoy an overall view of Can Tho City. The monthly minimum rental is US$ 4 per sq. meter.
For further information, please contact:
- In Ho Chi Minh City: The Administrative Department of the Sai Gon Giai Phong, 432 -438 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
Telephone: (08) 8 249227 – (08) 8 323172
Fax: (08) 8 334183
- In Can Tho City: Representative office of the Sai Gon Giai Phong in Can Tho
City, 237A3 April 30 Street.
Telephone: (071) 8 21136
Fax: (08) 8 22017
Mr. Le Binh, cell phone: 090 317 222
Mr. Thong Nhat, cell phone: 090 3 855 484