Tay Ninh Province to get first industrial ‘ecology’ zone

Bourbon Tay Ninh Joint Stock Company broke ground for the Bourbon An Hoa Industrial Garden in the southern province of Tay Ninh October 30, with a total investment of over VND3 trillion.

Investors look at an artist's impression of the Bourbon An Hoa Industrial Garden project in the ground breaking ceremony

The industrial zone is located in An Hoa, Trang Bang District, and covers 1,020 hectares. Some 760 hectares will be used for an industrial zone, 76 hectares for housing resettlement and 184 hectares for the port and warehouses.

The project aims to protect the natural and local environment. Each factory will be permitted to use just 70 percent of the area to build house machinery, and cover the remaining 30 percent with trees.

When the industrial zone is operating, it will be given priority for businesses that produce consumer products, household equipment and cosmetics.

The zone will also be able to treat its own sewage.

The industrial ecology zone is an advanced model, which has been already applied in other countries.

By H.Nhung, translated by T.Huong

Other news