Contaminated fried fish cause food poisoning

The Food Administration of Vietnam yesterday announced fried egg fish goldfish to poison 107 workers of Star Company in Phu Nghia Industrial Park in Chuong My District in Hanoi.

107 workers of Star Company were hospitalized on April 8 after eating lunch with fried egg fish goldfish at the company in April 7. The fried fish was contaminated with E.coli. Inspectors said that unsafe food processing and preservation has led to poisoning.

Accordingly, the Administration and the Department of Health in Hanoi asked the company to disinfect the kitchen and ensure the food processing and preservation for food safety and hygiene.

By Quoc Lap - Translated by Uyen Phuong

Other news