FV Hospital Opens General Clinic in District 1

FV Hospital opened a general clinic equipped with modern health care facilities in the Citilight Building, 45 Vo Thi Sau Street, in District 1 yesterday.

The opening ceremony of the FV Hospital's general clinic

The clinic can receive up to 200 visitors every day. The clinic offers health care services to employees and to health insurance card holders. It also provides free buses to and from the hospital’s head office in District 7.

FV, a general hospital that meets international standards, is a 100 percent foreign-invested project. The hospital can provide immediate and emergency health care services. It also provides on-site package services ranging from diagnosis and treatment to medicine.

The French-invested hospital in District 7 operates 26 wards, 200 beds, nine operating theaters and an emergency ward that are open round the clock.

Since its opening date, FV has had more than 28,000 clients, of whom 85 percent are Vietnamese. Of the remaining 15 percent, many are overseas Vietnamese. They visit Vietnam to have diseases treated or obtain plastic surgery, a form of health care tourism. Others patients are overseas Vietnamese and foreigners working in Ho Chi Minh City.

By M.D – Translated by KK

Other news