Man saved from anaphylactic shock due to bee sting

Doctors of a hospital in district 2 in Ho Chi Minh City has saved a man from anaphylactic shock due to bee sting, the hospital announced yesterday.

The 41 year old man from the southern province of Dong Nai was taken to the hospital when he had difficulty in breathing, low blood pressure. There are more than 50 bee stings in his body.

He had anaphylactic shock and it is highly likely that he will die without proper treatment. Doctor teams were quick to give him fluids intravenously and medications.

After three hours of intensive treatment, the man’s condition improved much yet his blood pressure is still low and he needs to use drug. He was taken to the Intensive Care Unit for further treatment.

By QUYNH CHI – Translated by Uyen Phuong

Other news