One dies after eating pufferfish

One man died, another in critical condition and four recover after eating accidental pufferfish in the central province of Quang Ngai’s Binh Thuan Commune, said Chairman of the commune People’s Committee Ngo Van Vuong yesterday.

One dies after eating pufferfish

The poisoning happened on December 25 when a group of 6 people gathered for dinner in the dead man who caught a puffer fish weighing 8 kilograms.
After mistakenly eating the poisonous pufferfish, the six men experienced food poisoning symptoms and they were rushed to local medical centers. One of them died later, one in critical condition while the rest recovered.

By NGUYEN TRANG - Translated by UYEN PHUONG

Other news