Eight fuel stations were accused of violating quality regulations by the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Science and Technology.
|One of fuel station accusing of violating quality is Ba Diem 1 Petroleum Station in the National Road 22, Commune Dong Lan, Ward Ba Diem in District Hoc Mon(Photo:TTO)|
A three month investigation of 31 petroleum stations, found 45 substandard pump displays. Four gasoline samples did not meet quality standards, according to the department.
List of the eight stations:
1) Hoang Anh at 42B on National Road 22, Xuan Thoi Dong Village, Hoc Mon District
2) Petroleum Station No. 5 in Tan Phu Trung Commune, Cu Chi District
3) Petroleum Station No. 2 in Binh Chanh in District Binh Chanh;
4) Uy Minh at A4/27, National Road 1A, Tan Tao Ward, Binh Tan District
5) Tan Thinh Vuong at 6/4A, National Road 1A, Thoi An Ward, District 12
6) Hai Lu at D14/396, National Road 50, Da Phuoc Ward, Binh Chanh District
7) Ba Diem 1 on National Road 22, Ba Diem Ward, Hoc Mon
8) Thoi Tam Thon, 30/4 To Ky Street, Hoc Mon