GUANGZHOU, China, Nov 15, 2010 (AFP) - Who's saying what at the 16th Asian Games in Guangzhou:
"Sometimes I even eat and sleep in the practice room."
- Malaysian billiards silver medallist Oo Nay Thway on his dedication to training.
"When we first started we used to get hammered too."
- Bangladesh women's cricket coach Dipu Rai Chowdhury after his side bowled out Hong Kong for a record low total of 25.
"Just like you comfort a girlfriend or wife."
- Chen Yi Tsung of Taiwan on how he comforts his horse Furstendonner Af.
"You don't want me to break down in front of you."
- Taiwan's Lee Yuan on retiring from the dressage after his horse Helan Yihao fell sick.
"Golf is not as relaxing as it seems."
- Stephanie Ho of Hong Kong on the rigours of the game.
"I love my team. For me, my girls are the best in the world."
- Kazakhstan water polo coach Alexi Sobolev
"Although I could almost see nothing during the quarter-final because of the injury to my eye, it had no influence on me in the final."
- Japan's Yoshie Ueno on her black eye which she picked up on her way to 63kg judo gold.